To keep up with the company’s growth ForwardKeys is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer in Valencia to support and grow our IT team and infrastructure. We’re looking for a team player who embraces our company’s vision, who contributes and tries out new ideas while striving for profitability and practical goals.
In this position, you will both work on your own projects as well as with other IT team members, or colleagues from the Sales, Marketing and Data Analysis teams. It’s important to be hands-on and willing to take ownership and responsibility.
About the company
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. Founded in 2010 in Valencia, Spain, the co-founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we’ve built a platform on which clients can monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand, and forecast travel trends. We provide live, tactical information and exclusive insights to tourism boards, hotel chains, retailers, airports, duty-free operators, tax refund companies, car rentals, and other industries related to the travel industry.
- Knowledge of working agile: understand the priorities and the sprint goals of the team.
- Work side by side with the SCRUM team and with the rest of the quality department.
- Review acceptance criteria before grooming sessions.
- Selenium, Git, Linux, SQL.
- Postman, Newman, SoapUI, Swagger, Json, Jenkins.
- Sonar, static testing.
- Test suite definition and execution.
- Regression testing and automation, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing.
- Daily data quality control.
- A high level of English.
- A proactive team player, a good communicator and an eye for detail.
Nice to have
- Notions of Spark, HDFS, Dockers.
- Quality management, Quality Gates.
- jMeter, Taurus.
- Cucumber, RobotFramework, RestAssured.
- AngularJS, Protractor.
- Security testing.
- Reporting (JIRA, Confluence, Excel).
- Understanding of the travel industry.
- Fun, successful yet stable, young exciting company.
- Nice dynamic working environment, flexible working hours, English classes.
- Creating something that is directly used by customers and seeing immediate returns.
You’ll be part of a steadily growing company. We constantly look for new data sources to add to our platform to be able to paint an even better picture of travel flows. The atmosphere in the company is informal and amicable. Colleagues come from all over the world, including the Netherlands, Italy, and China.
We’ve got new offices close to the centre of Valencia, in other words: this is a fantastic opportunity to spend some years on the sunny Mediterranean coast.
Are you fascinated by the world of travelling and ready to explain it to customers with enthusiasm? In that case the role of market analyst is perfect for you.
We are always for people who can explain our data: read the trends, and then being able to explain them to our clients. This is done both in regular client calls, as well as writing reports.
Are you passionate about data and do you want to work on turning data into information, using algorithms and machine learning techniques? We are always looking for team players.
We are always looking for talented and ambitious interns to join our team. Are you passionate, inquisitive and ready to make a difference? We need engineers or master levels in IT, software development, marketing and data scientists.